At The Literacy Council of Lancaster-Lebanon You Can…
Open the door to learning opportunities and personalized instruction.
- Reading, writing and math basic skills
- English as a second language (ESL)
- GED and HiSET preparation
- Computer skills
- Career Pathways
Achieve your personal, educational and employment goals.
- Improve your basic literacy skills
- Learn English
- Become a US citizen
- Participate in your children’s education
- Volunteer in your community
- Prepare for your High School Equivalency Test (GED or HiSET)
- Enter post-secondary education/training
- Get a job
- Get a job promotion
Reach for your maximum learning potential.
- Participate in Career Pathways development activities
- Complete a Career and Education Plan
There’s more information on the pages listed in the right side column. But, the most important thing?
Get started. Your future beckons.